Converting from Oil to Gas? Choose a Professional Who Knows Both Fuels.
Switching from one heating fuel to another is a big decision – and a big expense. Before you move forward with this step, you need to know if it’s the right change for your home or your budget, exactly what needs to be done and when, and how long it’s going to take. The best choice before you make this move is to have your heating system analyzed by a home comfort expert who works regularly on both oil and gas systems.
- Before giving you any information on pricing, the company you choose should go through the following steps:
- Walk through your property and listen to your concerns about your current heating system
- Review past heating bills
- Discuss efficiency ratings of your current oil-fired and the proposed gas-fired heating systems
- Provide cost estimates for the equipment, installation and disposal, tank removal or closure, gas line connections and chimney liners
- Explain any tax credits, manufacturer rebates or low-interest financing options available to you
- Apply for any required permits, or help you to do so
- Provide maintenance and repair services for years after the installation is completed.
Tomasso Bros. is a complete home comfort and system conversion specialist, with 70 years of experience maintaining heating and cooling equipment in Union, Middlesex, Essex and Somerset counties. Call 908-351-0313 or Contact Tomasso Bros. to get honest and complete estimates on your fuel conversion project.