Don’t Neglect Your Air Conditioning Equipment!
It’s the season you rely heavily on your air conditioning system for comfort, but it’s also the time of year when your AC equipment relies on you to help maintain it and keep it running efficiently! While Tomasso Bros. Energy is here for all of your major AC repairs, there are things you can avoid in order to help reduce the risk of a system breakdown in between tune-ups.
To care for your air conditioning system, be sure not to…
- Allow weeds or other obstructions around the outside AC condensing unit
- Let insects and birds build nests inside the condensing unit
- Let sticks, leaves and other debris from trees or bushes build up on top or around the unit
- Neglect your air conditioning system’s air filters. Replace them at least once every three months and clean any permanent filters on a regular basis as well.
- Attempt to adjust refrigerant lines or electrical connections as they can be dangerous and should always be handled by a trained Tomasso Bros. Energy technician
By keeping an eye on your air conditioning system, you can help prolong its efficiency and its lifespan! Meanwhile, Tomasso Bros. Energy can help it along, too, with regular tune-ups and maintenance. Call or contact us online today to learn more about AC maintenance, or to schedule a service call.