When the Time Is Right, Choose a Great Water Heater
Water heaters have evolved a lot in recent years. When your current water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan, Tomasso Bros. is here to help you purchase a replacement unit that meets your needs and reduces your hot water expenses.
We are very particular about the equipment we put in our customers’ homes and businesses. Through our 70 years of serving New Jersey customers, we understand water heating equipment, and we know the best brands.
We think you will agree about the important features of new water heating equipment.
- It must deliver all the hot water you need.
- It must be reliable.
- It must be durable.
- Whatever your price point is, your new water heater should deliver great value.
- It must be energy efficient and appropriately sized for your needs.
With these criteria in mind, we proudly install water heaters from A.O. Smith and American Water Heaters. Both brands are innovative and consistently deliver cutting-edge products, such as solar thermal water heaters and wall-hung tankless units. These manufacturers are also deeply committed to quality and sell water heaters that last for many years.
- Water heaters come in many types, including these primary categories.
- Oil, gas and electric water heaters that have their own built-in heating units and store hot water in insulated tanks.
- Tankless water heaters that heat water on demand and do not require storage tanks. These are often wall-hung.
- Hybrid electric heat pump water heaters that use heat pump technology, which can be highly efficient.
- Solar thermal water heaters that use solar panels and transfer the sun’s heat directly to hot water in a storage tank.
Tomasso Bros. is happy to inspect your water tank and let you know the likely lifespan and when you should plan for a replacement. We will also educate you about the different water heater options and help you select the optimum size.